Terms & Conditions
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No flash photography, is allowed during the event or non approved media in media pit
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his/her reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and do not include GST or booking fee until check out.
Your ticket is a tax invoice.
- A transaction/booking fee may apply to your ticket purchase. The amount of this fee can vary depending on the event (it is determined by iwannaticket) and you will be notified of the applicable fee prior to purchase.
- ou warrant that you have the authority to make payment for your ticket and that you own/hold or have express permission of the owner/holder of the credit card or other payment facility used to purchase the ticket.
- If the amount you pay for your ticket is incorrect (regardless of whether the error arose due to an advertising error online or otherwise communicated to you, human error or a technical malfunction), Newcastle Fashion Weekend may cancel the ticket and refund to you the amount that you paid and may offer a replacement ticket to you at the correct price.
- By attending an event, you agree to the Venue’s conditions of entry.
- You may be refused entry or required to leave the Venue if you do not comply with the Venue’s conditions of entry. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded in these circumstances, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither iwannaticket nor Newcastle Fashion Weekend are liable to refund to you any amount beyond the face value of the ticket plus any transaction fee.
- Parking is not guaranteed, it is encouraged all attendees arrive early to better chance of parking close to event venue.
- You enter the Venue at your own risk.
- You understand that attendance at any event and/or the Venue may carry with it certain dangers, including the risk of injury and damage to you or your property.
By attending the event and/or the Venue, you accept the risk of damage and loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) howsoever arising (including by negligence) at the Venue. This includes damage or loss caused by the acts or omissions of other ticketholders, visitors, guests, and the employees and agents of iwannaticket, Newcastle Jockey Club and Newcastle Fashion Weekend.